As technology requires continuous change and creativity, FPT promotes generations of employees to embody the spirit of continuous learning and striving in order to help it succeed.
In 2015, FPT spent VND71.4 billion on training programs and activities with 195,240 training times.
FPT has compensation and promotion policies that take care of employees’ lives, conforming to the mission of creating a life that is materially and spiritually comfortable.
- These policies have been designed based on the following criteria:
- • Matching compensation with contribution to FPT
- • Competitiveness
- • Encouraging improved efficiency and quality of work
- • Fairness and transparency.
- The FPT compensation structure consists of 4 categories:
- • Salary: including base salary
- • A 13th-month salary is paid twice a year based on FPT's business performance
- • Allowances, including a travel allowances, mobile phone top-up, concurrent employment allowance and other specific cases
- • Bonus, including a bonus based on employees performance appraisal and the company’s financial results.
- • Welfare including social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance, health check-ups, FPT care insurance and a holiday policy.
FPT’s health care policy was designed to insure that employees will always be in good physical health to promote their creativity and work efficiency:
• Periodic health check-up once a year
• FPT Care insurance, costing FPT more than VND 20 billion, allows FPT-ers and their relatives to receive high quality health care services when accidents, sickness or disease occurs. Encouraging employees to improve their health with sports activities. FPT builds gyms and pools on the company campus.
• Holiday policy and support costs included in employee's income