Truong Gia Binh
MR. TRUONG GIA BINH
Year of birth: 1956
On 04.14.2012, he continues to be elected to the position of President of FPT Board of Directors from 2012 to 2017.
On 13/09/1988, Truong Gia Binh, along with 12 other scientists of Vietnam overcome many difficulties to establish the Food Technology Company FPT, the precursor of FPT Corporation.
Under his leadership, FPT became leading company in IT & telecommunication field in Vietnam and is making efforts to become a company of international stature.
Not only is the business leader, he was a dedicated person to the country and affected the policies of the Government in the development of the information technology industry in Vietnam.
- 2013: Chairman of FPT Corporation
- 2012 – 2013: Chairman and CEO of FPT Corporation
- 2009 – 2012: Chairman of FPT Corporation
- 2002 – 2009: Chairman and CEO of FPT Corporation
- 2001 – present: Chairman of Vietnam software and IT services association (VINASA)
- 1998 – 2005: Chairman of Vietnam Young business association
- 1988 – 2002: CEO of FPT Corporation
Mr. Binh graduated from Mechanical Mathematics Department of Moscow National General University named Lomonosov of the former Soviet Union, which is now Russian Federation in 1979. He successfully obtained his PhD. in 1982 in this university and was honored as an Associate Professor by the State of Vietnam in 1991.
Bui Quang Ngoc
Vice Chairman - CEO
ÔNG BÙI QUANG NGỌC
Year of birth: 1956
On July 31 2013, Mr. Bui Quang Ngoc was appointed as the CEO of FPT Corporation.
Being one of the founders of FPT Corporation, Bui Quang Ngoc was the first leader of the IT Application Division of FPT, which later formed a number of key subsidiaries such as FPT Information System, FPT Software, FPT Telecom, and FPT Trading.
He is considered an outstanding leader of FPT, keeping pioneer role in modernizing the company’s governance system for all effective and accurate activities according to international standards.
The reputation of the new CEO has outreached FPT to the IT industry by his winning title as one of the Top 10 CIO of the Indochina.
- 2013 to now: Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of FPT Corporation.
- 2002 to now: Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors.
- 1995 - 2009:Deputy Director/ Deputy General Director of FPT in charge of ICT.
- 1990 - 1994: Deputy Director / Director of Information Technology Center ISC - the forerunner of today's ICT sector (FPT IS, FPT Software, FPT Telecom, FPT Trading).
- 1986 - 1995: Vice Dean of Computer Science Faculty, Hanoi University of Science and Technology.
- 1979 - 1995: Lecturer in Mathematics and Computer Science Faculty, Hanoi University of Science and Technology.
He graduated from Math Department of Kishinhov University, Republic of Moldova in 1979. Then, he successfully completed his PhD degree in Data Consolidations at the University of Grenoble in France.
Do Cao Bao
Member of the Board of Directors - Vice General Director
Mr. Do Cao Bao is one of the thirteen founders of FPT Corporation.
With 25 years of experience in information technology in Vietnam and foreign countries, He is one of the prestigious software experts of Vietnam.
From 1984 to 1990, he was employed by a number of state agencies such as: Cooperation Department of the Joint Chief of Staff, and the Institute of Mechanics. He was a collaborator of the National Information Technology Institute and Bratislava Information Institute (former Czechoslovakia). He used to work for several IT firms in Germany and France.
In FPT, he has been working as: R&D Manager- ISC services center, Marketing Manager and the Director of Information System Center in 1994. In May, 2003, he became the General Director of FPT Information System Company.
During that time, he engaged in various national projects for important customers of FPT and made a great contribution to the development of FPT.
In January 2007, three subsidiaries of FPT, including FPT Information System, FPT Software Solutions and ERP Service Center were united under the name of FPT Information System Company (FPT-IS for short). Mr. Do Cao Bao was entrusted and assigned to be the leader of the company.
From a software expert, with FPT-IS, he continued his passion as a businessman. He has led FPT-IS to be the technological elite of the FPT corporation and the leader of the system intergration, software development and IT service market in Vietnam.
At the moment, under his guidance, FPT-IS is pursuing the second Globalization wave with ambitious objectives and targets in the global market.
Mr. Do Cao Bao graduated from the Department of Control Mathematics, Military Technology Institute in 1984.
Member of the Board of Directors
Mr. JEAN-CHARLES BELLIOL - MEMBER OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Year of birth: 1958
On 14th April 2012 , he has been elected to the Directors’ Board of FPT as a member in term of 2012-2017.
Jean-Charles has worked in Vietnam for 12 years as a director of a famous French bank in Vietnam. Before that, he had a period of 5 years working in France and Japan. He is an expert in the banking sector with 24 years experience in corporate finance, financial engineering and project finance.
- 2008 - 8/2016: Chief Representative of Tri Tin International Hanoi. TTI is advisor to Jade River Management Limited and Red River Holding in Vietnam.
- 2004 - 2007: Country Manager of Calyon Corporate and Investment Bank.
- 2002 - now: French Trade Counselor.
- 2001 - 2007: Country Manager of Credit Lyonnais Vietnam.
- 1997 - 2001: First Vice President at Credit Lyonnais Japan in charge of the Tokyo desk for Project Finance, Real Estate and Specialized Finance.
- 1984 - 1997: Various positions at Credit Lyonnais France including Project Finance Department, Financial Engineering Department.
Jean-Charles graduated as the Master in Business Administration from the Ecole Supeieure de Commerce de Reims (France).
Member of the Board of Director
TOMOKAZU HAMAGUCHI - MEMBER OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Year of birth: 1944
On August 04, Mr. Tomokazu Hamaguchi became a member of FPT Corporation’s BOD from October, 2014.
Mr. Tomokazu Hamaguchi is now the Chairman of Japan Information Industry Association (JISA)-the largest non-profit organization of Japan's IT industry. He was former chairman cum CEO of the company NTTData (Japan)-the 6th largest global IT services company. At present, Mr. Hamaguchi is the senior advisor at NTT Data Corp, in charge of supplying guidance to and promoting global orientation.
In addition, Mr. Hamaguchi is also CEOs of JR Higashi Nihon and IHI Corporation, one of the largest industrial equipment manufacturers in Japan. He is the incumbent chairman of Japan Data Management Consortium (JDMC).
In Japan, he is a well-known expert in the IT industry with more than 40 years of experience.
- 2007 to now: Chairman of Japan Information Industry Association JISA
Senior Advisor to NTT Data Corporation
CEO of JR Higashi Nihon
CEO of IHI Corporation
- 2003 - 2007: Chairman cum CEO of NTT Data Corporation
- 2001 - 2003: Deputy Director of NTT Data
Mr. Tomokazu Hamaguchi graduated from Department of Electrical Engineering of Kyoto University in 1967.
Le Song Lai
Member of the Board of Directors
Mr. LE SONG LAI - MEMBER OF DIRECTORS BOARD
Year of birth: 1968
On 14th April 2012, he has been elected to the Directors’ Board of FPT as a member in term of 2012-2017.
He has held important positions at the Ministry of Finance and the State Capital Investment Corporation.
Currently, he is a member of Directors’ Board of Baominh Insurance Corporation, Vietnam National Reinsurance Corporation and Vinamilk Corporation.
He was nominated as a candidate of Directors’ Board of FPT Corporation in term of 2012- 2017 by The State Capital Investment Corporation, a major shareholder of FPT which holds 6.05% of FPT shares as the data fixed on 27/02/2014.
Mr. Le Song Lai graduated as the Master of Law from the Hanoi National University in 1998 and the University of Cambridge (UK) in 1999.
Dan E Khoo
Member of the Board of Directors
DAN E KHOO - MEMBER OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Year of birth: 1962
On October 31, Mr. Dan E Khoo became a member of FPT Corporation’s BOD from November, 2014.
Mr. Dan E Khoo is the Chairman Emeritus of the World Information Technology and Services Alliance (WITSA), a consortium of Information Technology (IT) industry associations from 84 economies around the world.
Mr. Khoo is well-known in IT industry with more than 25 years of experience, during which he has been in charge in key positions in many global and regional IT organizations.
- At present: Chairman Emeritus of the World Information Technology and Services Alliance (WITSA)
- 2008 - 2012: Chairman of WITSA
- 2006 - 2008: Chief Executive Officer of WCIT 2008
-1996 - 1998: President of the Southeast Asia Information Technology Organisation (SITO)
-1995 - 1997: Chairman of the Association of the Computer Industry Malaysia (PIKOM)
Director of the Asian-Oceanian Computing Industry Organisation (ASOCIO).